Surfing words to live by and a surfboard shelf coat rack to hang all your stuff – the perfect solution for your surfer themed kid’s room. Each print holds a piece of surf room inspired wisdom: “Live Life One Wave at a Time”, “Smooth Sailing” and “Swim with the Sharks”. Prints and frames shown in Navy Blue and Spring Green.
Surf Room Framed Prints
Each of these plank frames come ready to hang and measure 10.5″ X 16″ inches total. Made with 3 1/2” pine planks and layered with ¼ inch pieces of painted wood to add depth, character and color. Each piece of wood is sanded and painted prior to assembly and then retouched and distressed to achieve an aged and weathered look.
To protect your prints, a 5×7 piece of hard crystal clear acrylic is mounted on the frame with decorative nails to add to the coastal appeal. This frame is designed for vertical display and has a saw tooth hanger mounted for easy hanging.These borderless prints are a digital production of original artwork printed on Premium Soft Gloss Photo Paper using ultrachrome inks. These print are available in other sizes and can also be sold individually or in smaller sets.
Surfboard Shelf Details:
This four foot custom surfboard shelf and coat rack is hand crafted with the beach lover in mind. This slightly weathered board’s rustic coastal appeal doubles as wall art with a function. Beach towels, jackets and bags will always have a hook to hang on! Shown in Spring Green, White and Dark Stain.
• Crafted of solid wood, stained, hand painted, gently distressed and finished with a clear top coat.
• 48” Long X 11” Wide
• Features Four Galvanized 6″ boat cleats
• Keyhole hardware each end for for safe and sturdy hanging
• Mailed via FedEx Ground within 6-14 business days from order
• If you need it sooner, let us know and we will try and accommodate you
THE FINE PRINT:
* Due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, please let us know if you have any questions.
* Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
* Sale of prints does not reflect transfer of copyright.