Our Typewriter Patent Pillow Cover is taken from the United States Patent Office archives and details Patent No. 2,252,652 by J.L. Sweeney and his 1941 typewriter design. The Patent pillow cover includes the number, date and main figure drawings from the patent and is signed by the inventor and his attorney. This unique patent pillow cover is a digital reproduction of the original patent figure drawings on our cotton duck natural fabric. Makes a wonderful pillow for your office or a great gift for the aspiring writer you know!
You can also purchase this patent design as a print or canvas, see our Typewriter Patent Print for more options.
• Cover Only-insert NOT included – see pull down menu for insert ordering options.
• Natural Cotton Duck
• Concealed Zipper
• Hand Wash and Lay Flat to Dry
• Multiple Sizes Available
• Production time is approximately 5-10 days depending on our current volume.
• All pillows ship for $6.95, $2.00 for each additional pillow
• Ships USPS Mail
• Contact Us for expedited shipping options
THE FINE PRINT:
• Due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, please let us know if you have any questions.
• Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights. Sale of prints does not reflect transfer of copyright.