These impressive Locomotive Patent Prints make a striking print set sure to be a striking focal point in your home!
The Locomotive Patent Print is taken from the United States Patent Office archives and details Patent No. 353,395 by H.K. Adams and his 1886 Locomotive design. The Locomotive Engine Patent Print is taken from the United States Patent Office archives and details Patent No. 462,556 by A.J. Huber and his 1891 Locomotive engine design. Both Locomotive Patent Prints include the number, date and main figure drawings from the patent and is signed by the inventor and witnesses. These detailed and handsome patent prints are a digital reproduction of the original patent figure drawings and placed on a aged, navy blue background to give the print depth and texture.
YOU CAN BUY THIS WALL ART SET AS PRINTS, MATTED PRINTS OR READY TO HANG CANVASES
The prints are a digital production of original artwork printed on Premium Soft Gloss Photo Paper using quality, ultra-chrome inks. They are packaged in clear cello bags with a cardboard backing and a Project Cottage sticker.
MATTED PRINT DETAILS:
The mats are bright white, acid-free and feature a superior surface for optimum bleed and fade resistance. They come with cardboard backing and are packaged in clear cello bags with a Project Cottage sticker.
5×7 Prints with mats fit an 8×10 frame size
8×10 Prints with mats fit an 11×14 frame size
11×14 Prints with mats fit a 16×20 frame size
CANVAS PRINT DETAILS:
• PRINT: Stretched canvas, 1.5″ gallery wrap, perfect corners with rich, vibrant, inks and sharp detail.
• HANG: Ready to hang, no framing necessary. Comes with a black backing and self-hanging hardware already attached.
• Prints and Matted Prints ship in 2-3 business days via USPS Priority Mail, $5.95 each print, $1.00 for each additional print
• Canvas Prints ship 5-8 business days via FedEx Home Ground Delivery, $10.95 each canvas, $5.00 for each additional canvas
• Contact Us for expedited shipping options
THE FINE PRINT:
* Due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, please let us know if you have any questions.
* Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
* Sale of prints does not reflect transfer of copyright.
* Please contact us within 5 business days of your order’s arrival if your item(s) is damaged in any way and we will do whatever is needed to rectify the issue – See Our Terms & Conditions for more information.