This Fishing Boat Patent Print is taken from the United States Patent Office archives and details Patent No. 270,358 by R.W.E. Aldrige and his 1883 Fishing Boat design. The Patent print includes the number, date and main figure drawings from the patent and is signed by the inventor and his attorney. This sailing themed patent print is a digital reproduction of the original patent figure drawings and placed on a aged, navy blue background to give the print depth and texture. A fantastic addition to your nautical themed decor!
YOU CAN BUY THIS WALL ART AS A PRINT, A MATTED PRINT OR A READY TO HANG CANVAS
This print is a digital production of original artwork printed on Premium Soft Gloss Photo Paper using ultrachrome inks. It is packaged in a cello bag with cardboard backing.
The matted print has a cardboard backing and is packaged in a cello bag with a Project Cottage sticker.
5×7 Prints with mats are 8×10 (frame size)
8×10 Prints with mats are 11×14 (frame size)
11×14 Prints with mats are 16×20 (frame size)
• PRINT: Stretched canvas, 1.5″ gallery wrap, perfect corners, Rich, vibrant, inks w/ sharp detail.
• HANG: Ready to hang, no framing necessary. Come with a black backing and self-hanging hardware already attached.
* Due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, please let us know if you have any questions.
* Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
* Sale of prints does not reflect transfer of copyright.