Fantastic and fun, this print of Orville and Wilbur Wright’s original patent drawing for their Flying Machine will make an interesting focal point in your home’s decor. Taken from the United States Patent office archives, this patent details the schematics for the Wright Brother’s Flying Machine Patent No. 821,393 and includes their signatures. The patent print is a digital reproduction of the original patent figure drawings and is placed on a aged, navy blue background to give the print depth and texture. Our patent print would also be a great addition to an airplane or transportation themed nursery or kid’s room.
YOU CAN BUY THIS WALL ART AS A PRINT, A MATTED PRINT OR A READY TO HANG CANVAS
WRIGHT BROTHER’S PLANE PATENT ART PRINT DETAILS:
This print is a digital production of original artwork printed on Premium Soft Gloss Photo Paper using ultrachrome inks. It is packaged in a cello bag with cardboard backing.
The matted print has a cardboard backing and is packaged in a cello bag with a Project Cottage sticker.
5×7 Prints with mats are 8×10 (frame size)
8×10 Prints with mats are 11×14 (frame size)
11×14 Prints with mats are 16×20 (frame size)
• PRINT: Stretched canvas, 1.5″ gallery wrap, perfect corners, Rich, vibrant, inks w/ sharp detail.
• HANG: Ready to hang, no framing necessary. Come with a black backing and self-hanging hardware already attached.
* Due to variances among color monitors the colors that appear on your screen may not be exact. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, please let us know if you have any questions.
* Artist retains all reproduction rights and copyrights.
* Sale of prints does not reflect transfer of copyright.